The Agricultural Program is based on the cooperation between IPHD and the Ministry of Agriculture.
- To improve, create and support a favorable environment for community agriculture producers.
- Introduction and development of improved agriculture practices to increase production and improve food security within the Republic of Congo.
- The creation of training centers to provide the community agriculture procedures with the skills necessary to successfully manage the community farms and to ensure their continued sustainability.
- To assist the community agriculture producers in responsibly managing funds and implementing detailed management plans for each community farm.
- Continued development and extension of the mechanized community farm model country wide.
IPHD in cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture developed 7 farms and 8 Operation Centers of Agricultural Machinery.
View the embedded image gallery online at: